My Website

Friday, November 8, 2013

The 4 F's of magazine design

Format - Is the visual style of the magazine, usualy a house style and can be seen mostly from the front cover. Thiswill help my magazine as it will give a clear and consistant layout for my magazine, therefore making it easier for my target audience to find it when buying the magazine.

Formular - Is put inside the magazine and where it is put to make the magazine interesting for the target audience. This is what I will need to be able to retain buyers for my magazine. I will need to establish a genre for my magazine and then I will be able to think about the contents of my magazine.

Frame - Margins and gutters. These are important for my magazine as they will allow the front cover and pages not to 'bleed'. This will mean that all pages can be read with ease.

Function - What is the magazines job? Creating a slogan will be able to do this as my target audience will be able to establish my magazine from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment