My Website

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Audience Feedback on the Prototype


 What have I learned from my audience feedback? I have learnt that the artists face must be completely clear. My target audience told me this a few times so when I next create a prototype or my final front cover I must keep text or stickers off of the artists face.
What I also learnt was to double and triple check for spelling for grammar mistakes and when typing fast this can be a problem. No reader or buyer wants to buy a magazine with a spelling or grammar error as it comes across unprofessional. This has happened a few times, not just on prototypes, but on my blogging also.
Lastly, I have learnt that filming my audience feedback was a excellent way in getting information as it was quick and easy to upload through YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment