My Website

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Audience Feedback



Katherine - 'I like the design and the layout, it's really professional. It has the typical features of a school magazine in a formal but interesting style. I would defiantly read it'

Rhiann - 'I like how you have made the jumper the bright red and then the rest of the picture is black and white. maybe next time she could colour in around the face and leave a bit of a gap as the face has a bit of white on it from where she has coloured out the background'

Chelsea - 'The title isn't very bold, maybe have a proper boarder around the title? I like the colour scheme though, and also the logos look professional; you could also add a bar code. I also like the positioning of the photo'

Libby - 'I think it looks really professional and the colour scheme looks well. But, where is says 'page three' I think you should move it closer to the writing as I got a bit confused'

Gabrielle - 'I like the photo and the logos used at the bottom and top, but I don't like the different sizes in font for the articles, I think you should change it so they're the same size'

No comments:

Post a Comment