My Website

Friday, September 13, 2013

AS Media Introduction

This blog will allow me to create and submit course work that is produced over the current year of AS Media. I will upload work and images regularly in order to keep a secure record of my course work. I will keep up to date will all work set and will not fall behind.

My first piece of work is starting to create a school magazine, in which we need to create a front cover and a contents pages. The front cover will need to include:

  • An eye catching title
  • A midshot of a person/student
  • A logo
  • Short snippets of news to catch the readers eye
By using these points I will be able to create a professional looking magazine, with a clear and consistent design.

2 comments:

  1. Where's your finished magazine and draft of your contents page Tabitha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you also blog what you have learned about ideology and representation in music, what denotation and connotation mean in terms of media, and what you have learned about research and what methods you will use and why.

    ReplyDelete