My Website

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shooting Schedual

For my final music magazine front cover I need to have someone who looks like they are in a band or an artist and is available to have photos taken of. I also need to decide where i'm going to take photos. Previously in my RECCE blog post I posted a view areas that looked like they would match my magazine genres well.
I have chosen to use George Hersant as the main artist on my music front cover. George is a 17 year old music student who plays many instruments and will be perfect for the front cover photo as it means I can then add instruments in if needed.

The place I have decided to take images of (if the weather is good) is within Brambleside Estate, Kettering as it is convenient for both. There are also many different areas within the estate with different areas of trees and paths. This area is also convenient to get to and get home if the weather turns bad (which is typical for English weather). I will move around slightly in this location to gain a variation of images to put into my magazine as well as a front cover and double page spread.

The equipment I will need: My own DSLR camera, tripod (for sturdy images), umbrella (incase of bad weather), instruments as props (such as guitar, ukulele), maybe different hats, chequered shirt (for an Indie Rock look), charger packs incase my camera runs out of battery, boots (if it gets muddy I can't have this seen in my images)
These images will have to be taken as soon as possible because the weather will only get worse now it's winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment